| Because a picture makes every post better... |
I don't know what is considered "normal" for a one year old in terms of how many words she knows, but Aubrey is a chatter box. Many of the words she says, she just mimics, but she knows the meaning of several of them. And certainly some words, only Dustin and I can make out, but they always sound the same when she says them. Hopefully I'll get them all...here we go:
Mama
Daddy - sometimes "dada", sometimes "daddy"
Bones - still "bow"
Big Pop - "Papa" or "Pop Pa"
PaBue - "PaBue"
Cooper (her friend) - "cuck coo"
More - "buh" or "muh" with the sign language
Done - "done done" with the sign for all done
Gone - "gone gone"
Go
Bye Bye
Outside - "sigh"
Please - "peas"
Thank you - "teh uh"
Ball - "bah"
Baseball - "bay bah"
Hi
Bow - "bow" (sounds mysteriously like "bones" but said when holding her hair bow)
Cracker - "cacker"
Puff - "puh"
Cheese - "ease"
No comments:
Post a Comment