Where some days are more smiley than others...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Swing in Momentum

I love that Aubrey loves me and has wanted me to be at her beck and call for the last 13 months.  But what I love even more is that she is now all about her "Daaaaddy".  She has requested that Dustin put her to sleep the last three nights.  She wants him to play with her.  She wants him to come home.  She wants to see him first thing in the morning.  It's "daddy" this and "daddy" that. 

First of all, it is adorable to see Dustin light up now that she is really interested in him.
Second, it is so freeing to not be her desire every minute of every day.

Trust me.  I know one day I will long for those days to return.  But for a little while, I'm just kicking back to enjoy the break!

No comments:

Post a Comment