Where some days are more smiley than others...

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Alert: World's Cutest Baby Turns One

Ok, so I know the chances of her actually being THE cutest baby on earth are slim, but she's number one in my heart!  Here is Aubrey's birthday week in pictures...minus the pink eye she's had the last two days. 

Also, when I say "birthday week in pictures", I mean "I'd like to post a lot of pictures, but our internet speed is really ticking me off, so there will only be three pictures".


Dustin and Bones told Aubrey "Happy Birthday"
first thing on Octobr 25.


Moo brought Aubrey a birthday balloon on a stick.
Aubrey nearly poked Moo's eye out.



Aubrey got an "Aubrey-sized" chair for her birthday.
And she's already mastered how to kick back and relax.  Look carefully.
Remote control in right hand; phone in left hand.  She's a quick learner!

No comments:

Post a Comment