I'll admit it. I like trashy/dramatic reality TV. I don't know what draws me in; maybe it's that I don't want any real drama in my life, but I like to live vicariously through others'. If you check my DVR, you'll find episodes of any of the Kardashian shows, "Big Rich Texas", "Dancing with the Stars", "So You Think You Can Dance", "American Idol", "Becoming a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader", etc. At other times in my life, you could have possibly found "The Bachelor/Bachelorette", "The Real World/Road Rules/the Real World vs Road Rules Challenge", etc. But even I have my limits. Most reality TV is dumb. I know that. But some of it is SOOO dumb that even I can't watch it; or if I try to, I end up turning it off. And usually it is rip off shows like "America's Got Talent", "Flava Flave Finds Love", etc. Hope I haven't offended anyone...because I can assure you that my husband finds 90% of everything in our DVR too dumb to watch!
Now my DVR should be caught up to "So You Think You Can Dance." Gotta go.
No comments:
Post a Comment