Where some days are more smiley than others...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

This NEVER Happens

Aubrey got up super early this morning, and consequently, went to bed by 7:30 tonight.  Dustin put her down, and she went right to sleep.  Figures.  (As a side note, when we visited the Mills cousins this past weekend, I found out that those parents alternate nights putting the baby down...guess what was instituted at our house when we got home?)  Back to the story...what does a mom do with two hours filled with quiet, nothing good on TV, and no Netflix in the house? 

She conquers the world, that's what.  I cleaned the stove, cleaned out our closet (mostly just shoes that don't fit my post-pregnancy feet), put pictures in frames, and reorganized the decorations in my bathroom to give it a new look.  (A lot of these things were inspired by my visit with Erin.  Her house is SOOO cute, really well decorated, and she has pictures of baby Noah everywhere.  So I'm totally a copycat and following suit.  Plus our family pictures were delivered today, so it is time to update the house.)

Then it occurred to me that I had time to post something on the blog...and I couldn't think of a thing.  When I don't have time to blog, I have a million ideas about what I'll post next.  Figures...

1 comment:

  1. Please tell Dustin, I am sorry. My intentions were not to take 50% of his evenings. :)

    I can't wait to see the new pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete