Where some days are more smiley than others...

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall TV Preview

I love this time of year.  Summer turns to fall.  The weather turns cooler.  Excitement builds as we leave heat and oppression behind and start to look forward to the holiday season.  And finally good TV shows start their new seasons, leaving me with something more meaningful to watch than the trash I DVR all summer.

I always check the network stations' websites for their fall line up and summaries of new shows.  Because we do DVR so much TV and skip the commercials, I rarely see previews for new series premieres.  After scouring the stations, I only found three new shows to check out.  They are Whitney, New Girl, and Up All Night.  Do you guys have any other suggestions?  I'll leave below a partial list of shows that I can't wait to start back up again so you'll know my style.

Castle
Grey's Anatomy
Off the Map
Harry's Law
Big Bang Theory

No comments:

Post a Comment